Any resident of the U.S. or its territories who is 13 years of age or older can be a Upromise member.
Articles in this section
- How do I open a Upromise account?
- Can Upromise help me remember to use Upromise Shopping for online purchases, so I make sure I get rewards every time I shop online?
- Who can be a Upromise member?
- What is Upromise?
- What is a Upromise account?
- Can I have a Upromise account if I’m not saving for college expenses?
- Can I earn Upromise rewards for others?
- Can family and friends help me save for college expenses?
- How can Upromise help me save for college expenses?
- What is the difference between a Upromise account and a 529 College Savings Plan account?