Your Upromise account is an online account that will hold all the rewards that you receive by participating in Upromise. Your Upromise account does not earn interest, is not a 529 College Savings Plan account, and is not FDIC insured. Your rewards will be transferred into a designated 529 College Savings Plan account or checking/savings account once linked via your Profile page, provided that you have met your minimum transfer requirement.
Articles in this section
- How do I open a Upromise account?
- Can Upromise help me remember to use Upromise Shopping for online purchases, so I make sure I get rewards every time I shop online?
- Who can be a Upromise member?
- What is Upromise?
- What is a Upromise account?
- Can I have a Upromise account if I’m not saving for college expenses?
- Can I earn Upromise rewards for others?
- Can family and friends help me save for college expenses?
- How can Upromise help me save for college expenses?
- What is the difference between a Upromise account and a 529 College Savings Plan account?