Yes, absolutely! While we specialize in helping families and others build their college savings, you can open a Upromise account and participate in our great rewards and saving opportunities regardless of your personal goals. If you aren’t saving for college, you can open a Upromise account and link any checking/savings account. The rewards you receive from your eligible purchases and other transactions will automatically be transferred from your Upromise account into your linked checking/savings account on a monthly basis, provided you have met your minimum transfer requirement. So go ahead -- use Upromise to earn rewards and save money for anything you like -- to stretch your household budget, to use rewards for a special gift or trip, or just to help you be a smart shopper!
Articles in this section
- How do I open a Upromise account?
- Can Upromise help me remember to use Upromise Shopping for online purchases, so I make sure I get rewards every time I shop online?
- Who can be a Upromise member?
- What is Upromise?
- What is a Upromise account?
- Can I have a Upromise account if I’m not saving for college expenses?
- Can I earn Upromise rewards for others?
- Can family and friends help me save for college expenses?
- How can Upromise help me save for college expenses?
- What is the difference between a Upromise account and a 529 College Savings Plan account?