As a Upromise member, you can earn rewards for yourself, your children, grandchildren, family, and friends -- anyone you want! If you hope to have a child one day and would like to start saving now, enter your own name as the beneficiary, then update your beneficiary information on the Profile page once they are born.
Articles in this section
- How do I open a Upromise account?
- Can Upromise help me remember to use Upromise Shopping for online purchases, so I make sure I get rewards every time I shop online?
- Who can be a Upromise member?
- What is Upromise?
- What is a Upromise account?
- Can I have a Upromise account if I’m not saving for college expenses?
- Can I earn Upromise rewards for others?
- Can family and friends help me save for college expenses?
- How can Upromise help me save for college expenses?
- What is the difference between a Upromise account and a 529 College Savings Plan account?