If we attempt to transfer your rewards to a linked account and that transfer fails, we may message you and inactivate the account to prevent future transfer failures. Transfers will typically fail if your account information is entered incorrectly or if the status of the account at your banking institution has changed. If your account was inactivated, please go to your Profile page in your Upromise account to ensure that your profile information and linked account information is complete and accurate. If you need further assistance or details, please submit a Contact Us request. When a transfer fails, your rewards will be returned to your Upromise account so that you can correct the issue and transfer the rewards in a future transfer cycle.
Articles in this section
- What should I do prior to the first transfer of Upromise rewards?
- When will my rewards be transferred to my linked account(s)?
- How will my rewards be distributed to multiple linked accounts?
- How do I transfer my rewards?
- How do I view the status of a recent rewards transfer?
- What does the status of my transfer mean?
- What if my Transfer Status is Redeemed, but I don’t see my Rewards Deposited in my Linked Account?
- How do I view the status of my linked account(s)?
- How do I manage my linked 529 College Savings Plan or checking/savings accounts?
- Can family and friends help me save for college expenses?