No, Upromise members do not need to apply for or use a Upromise Mastercard to earn valuable rewards through Upromise. Upromise members can still earn when shopping through our online shopping mall, dining at participating restaurants with their registered credit and/or debit card(s), or engaging in other rewards-earning activities. However, applying for and using a Upromise Mastercard is the best way to maximize your rewards. Apply Now
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for the Upromise Mastercard?
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my Upromise Mastercard?
- What is Upromise Round Up?
- When will Upromise Mastercard rewards become Earned Rewards in my Upromise account?
- How do I close my Upromise account?
- Do I have to apply for or use a Upromise Mastercard to earn rewards through Upromise?
- Is there an annual fee for the Upromise Mastercard?
- When will Upromise Mastercard cash back rewards appear as Pending Rewards in my Upromise Program account?
- What are the benefits of having the Upromise Mastercard?